Submitting via Email
Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line: The Corridor Review Submission. Spring-Summer submissions are due May 30, 2016.
Simultaneous vs. Multiple Submissions
We will accept 3 submissions per writer per reading period. Simultaneous submissions to other journals are fine as long as they are identified as such and we are notified immediately upon acceptance elsewhere for legal purposes.
- Typed pages.
- No hard copy submissions, please
- Fiction and nonfiction: Less than 6,000 words. Excerpts of longer works are welcome if self-contained and we can link to a site where you have posted the longer piece.
- Poetry: Submit 1-5 pages at a time.
- Flash fiction is encouraged!
- We will accept photo journalism and stories but make sure you send the photo files in high resolution format.
- We will accept essays, but only on topics of art, culture and lifestyle. And we will accept your recipes!
We’re sorry we can’t pay you at this time. We are willing to post and promote links to your own personal blogs and publications will do everything in our power to promote your work at this stage.
We’ve created this site as a platform to share the things we enjoy with people of Eastern Iowa. We hope others will share their passions, too! If you would like to write an article for the blog about something in arts and culture world that interests you, pitch it to us at: email@example.com.
Thanks, The Corridor Review Team